a Norwich Navigators, Double A Eastern League affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, spots blog.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Cap History 101...part 3 of an occasional series


This one came my way in 2003, the first year of the Giants affiliation, hence the brown color. This was given to fans who had purchased a season ticket package of some nature. I buy six pack ticket vouchers. You just exchange them at the ticket office. Cheaper than buying them at the game. This year I bought 4 of those six paks for a total investment of $144. Still have vouchers left for this year despite being to about 34 games so far, thanks to free tickets (can't believe the number of times I'm walking up the box office and someone offers a free ticket!), Big Y Sundays ($4 to get in) and Markdown Mondays ($5 to get in). This Tuesday is the Luk Oil promotion where if you buy 8 gallons of gas you get two free tickets for the game that night. I think I'm going to end the season with unused vouchers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home