a Norwich Navigators, Double A Eastern League affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, spots blog.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

15 pitchers !?!>......

I know if I listened to the games on radio Shawn would have explained this all to me but I don't listen. Just went on-line to check the score of game one of the doubleheader, (Navs win 3-2; Brian rebounds, Wilson closes, Fred Lewis 3-4 2B, 3B, 4 BaySox errors) checked the roster and see that Pat Misch has been sent down from Triple A. Navs now have 15 pitchers on roster including 2 on DL. Threets hasn't been seen in weeks, Simon has been reshuffled back to the bullpen, Montes and Begg have been on the DL forever, and now Pat is back. Will...where are you? Can someone explain to me the number of players a team can have on their roster in the EL? Meanwhile Wilson has settled nicely into the closer role and Billy and Scott are doing great as the setup guys and I'm feeling good about the bullpen again.

1 Comments:

Blogger greg8370 said...

thanks!

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home