a Norwich Navigators, Double A Eastern League affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, spots blog.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cap History 101, part 1 of an occasional series


It's the All-Star break and after that the Navs hit the road and don't return to Dodd until July 22. Since there's no game and I feel the need to post so from time to time we're going to take a journey into my closet.
My wife will be the first to tell you I'm a pack rat. I've been going to Navigators games since Game 2, 1995 and a lot of freebie stuff has come my way; just go into any closet or drawer in the house! I have no idea how many Navs caps I have so we're using the LIFO (last in, first out) method of describing the various caps that have come my way. The pictured hat is the latest and was this year's birthday present from my stepdaughter. It's quickly become my favorite and is one of the sharper hats in the collection. That all the posting for today. Tomorrow will feature an All-Star rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home